What are the UK delivery options and costs?
- We have two types of delivery, standard delivery and next day delivery. Standard delivery is charged at £4.00 for the first item and £6.00 for 2 or more items. Next day delivery is charged at £10.00.
Do you do overseas delivery and what are the costs?
- Delivery to European countries is charged at £10.00 for the first item and £12.00 for 2 or more items. Delivery to the rest of the word is charged at £15.00 for the first item and £20.00 for 2 or more items.
How long will delivery take?
- Standard delivery can take from 3 - 5 working days. Next day delivery is guarenteed if your order is placed before 12pm Monday to Thursday. Orders placed after this time and between Friday to Sunday cannot be guarenteed next day delivery.
Which credit/debit cards do you accept?
- Visa Debit
When will my credit/debit card be charged?
- Payment will not be taken until goods are being packed for delivery. Pre-order items will also not be charged for until your goods are being packed for delivery.
What do I do if my transaction won't go through at checkout?
- When entering your card details please ensure the cardholder address matches the billing address otherwise the transaction will not be able to be completed.
- To ensure complete security when you shop online with SUFC Direct we now operate 3D Secure - a debit and credit card authentication process in partnership with your card issuer. If you have previously purchased online using 3D Secure, simply enter your 3D Secure password to complete your purchase. If this is the first time you have used 3D Secure payment online, you will be asked to complete a few simple questions to complete your registration and your purchase. Once your details have been verified, your order will be completed and you will return to the confirmation page on the SUFC Direct website.
- If you are still having problems contact the team at SUFC Direct by e-mailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I return or exchange an item?
- To return or exchange an item simply complete the form on the back of your invoice with your reason for return or exchange. Then post the item back to us using the address label provided on the front of the invoice. The address label reads: Sheffield United Football Club, SUFC Direct, Bramall Lane, Sheffield, S2 4SU. If you are exchanging a product we will then send out a replacement once the original has been delivered back to us.
What should I do if an item is broken or faulty?
- Firstly you should inform the team at SUFC Direct by emailing them at email@example.com. Then complete the form on the back of your invoice and post the item back to us using the address label provided on the front of the invoice. The address label reads: Sheffield United Football Club, SUFC Direct, Bramall Lane, Sheffield, S2 4SU. Once we have received the item we will send out a replacement and riemburse the postage costs.
How do I use search?
- Simply type a relevant word for the product you are searching in the product search box located in the top right corner of the screen. The website will then show all products related to the search word you have entered.